The Eco Picture Diary contest is open to New Jersey and Denver 5th-8th-Grade student teams with no more than four (4) students per team.
To enter, students must use the Eco Picture Diary and follow these guidelines:
- Each diary must consist of 4 entries and the entry form in the template must be fully complete.
- Each entry must include a diary/illustration and a paragraph to explaining the action.
- All pictures must be original, hand-created artwork or digital illustrations of the student teams submitting the diary.
- All paragraphs must be typed or handwritten and must be the original work of the student submitting the diary.
- All entries must be in English.
- Each team must have different actions. Please do not submit the same entries for each student team.
- New Jersey entries are due by 6:00 PM EST on May 1, 2020
- Denver entries are due by 6:00 PM EST on April 17, 2020
Mail entries to:
Foundation for Impact on Literacy and Learning
PO Box 8139
Newark, DE 19714-8139
Email Kim@FillPrograms.org if you would like the digital Eco Picture Diary template emailed to you.
Questions? Comments? Contact Kim@FillPrograms.org or call 718-306-8408
©2019 Foundation for Impact on Literacy and Learning