The Eco Picture Diary contest is open to New Jersey and Denver 5th-8th-Grade student teams with no more than four (4) students per team.
Please note: There are two separate competitions taking place, one with Denver Area Schools and one for teachers based in New Jersey.
To enter, students must use the Eco Picture Diary and follow these guidelines:
- Each diary must consist of 4 entries and the entry form in the template must be fully complete.
- Each entry must include a diary/illustration and a paragraph to explaining the action.
- All pictures must be original, hand-created artwork or digital illustrations of the student teams submitting the diary.
- All paragraphs must be typed or handwritten and must be the original work of the student submitting the diary.
- All entries must be in English.
- Each team must have different actions. Please do not submit the same entries for each student team.
- New Jersey entries are due by 6:00 PM EST on May 1, 2020
- Denver entries are due by 6:00 PM EST on April 17, 2020
Downloads for Denver:
Downloads for New Jersey:
Mail entries to:
Foundation for Impact on Literacy and Learning
PO Box 8139
Newark, DE 19714-8139
Email Kim@FillPrograms.org if you would like the digital Eco Picture Diary template emailed to you.
Questions? Comments? Contact Kim@FillPrograms.org or call 718-306-8408
©2019 Foundation for Impact on Literacy and Learning