The Eco Picture Diary contest is open to New Jersey 5th-8th-Grade student teams with no more than four (4) students per team.
To enter, students must use the Eco Picture Diary template and follow these guidelines:
- Each diary must consist of 4 entries and the entry form in the template must be fully complete.
- Each entry must include a diary/illustration and a paragraph to explaining the action.
- All pictures must be original, hand-created artwork or digital illustrations of the student teams submitting the diary.
- All paragraphs must be typed or handwritten and must be the original work of the student submitting the diary.
- All entries must be in English.
- Each team must have different actions. Please do not submit the same entries for each student team.
- All entries due by 6:00 P.M. EST on May 8, 2019
Winners will be announced on or around June 3, 2019.
Mail entries to:
Foundation for Impact on Literacy and Learning
PO Box 8139
Newark, DE 19714
Questions? Comments? Contact Fillprograms@outlook.com or call 718-689-2972
©2018 Foundation for Impact on Literacy and Learning